Do u like chocolate?

Author: Clo / Etichete:

Ohhh, yes, I dooo!
Do u like chocolate ice cream?
Yesssss.
Would u like some dark chocolate? I know u like it very much. I know you’ll be very happy if you’ll taste some chocolate. I got something like that, but…
U can smell the pack, u can do that, but from the distance. I’ll give u a little bit. I’ll let u know that u can have the all chocolate, but…
Let’s play.
You tell me that u love dark chocolate and I tell you that I have a huge piece.
But… it will be too easy to have it when you want. So…, if you’ll be here in time, u can have a piece. Else, I’ll give u one piece next year. If will be still good.

Comme on, GIVE ME SOME CHOCOLATE. I wait this moment since the beginning of this year. Can you give it to me now, on my BD? Is the most precious present I’ll receive.
Ohhh, u like so much to play with my mind!!!
Ok, I’ll wait, but I promise u one thing: if I ever catch you I’ll eat the entire chocolate and then you’ll beg fore more, but…

0 comentarii: